The International Festival Forum (IFF) is an invitation-only event for booking agents and festival bookers. IFF is held in early autumn, as conversations about next years’ festival line-ups begin, and it provides a dedicated platform for buyers and sellers to network.
Around this core principal, IFF’s partner agencies showcase the hottest new festival-ready artists from their roster, while a programme of panels, keynote interviews and agency Q&As allow leaders and innovators in the music festival space to share knowledge and best practice.
To get a feel for IFF, click here to view our gallery from the 2015 event.
- IFF is produced by the International Live Music Conference (ILMC) alongside Ruud Berends (Networking Music).
- IFF is supported by key festival associations as founding partners: Yourope, De Concert!, IJFO and IFEA Europe.
- IFF is supported by leading artist booking agencies including CAA, United Talent Agency, X-ray Touring, Coda, ATC Live and Primary Talent International.
- Showcases from hotly-tipped agency signings alongside informative Q&As.
- Exclusive lunches, keynotes, panels, presentations & workshops.
- Twin focus on the art and commerce of the global festival market.
- Content focused on common issues, innovation and information exchange.
- Meet colleagues from all genres of festivals and events, building a truly global network in the capital of the live music industry – London.
Association Trans Musicales, FR
Continental Drifts/ Shangri Las, UK
FKP Scorpio, Germany
Jazz Fest Vienna/IJFO, Austria
Festival Les Nuits Botanique, Belgium